Where is the time going??

Update one the peanut butter: I ate the whole thing :)

     This week I had my batch meeting! So I got to see the Elders and Sister I came to the mission with! Me and sister Orines had to travel 3 hours to Cebu by boat and taxi and then 3 hours back and then have exchanges that night in Dauis, so that took up the whole day! Batch meeting was awesome and I love our Mission President. Every time he talks to us, I always feel more ready to work hard and do my best. 

We have some really awesome investigators! They are so fatihful. I love it when a new investigator prays at the end our lesson, it's so special and so strong. My testimony grows everyday in even the smallest of things. I invite you all to keep growing yours. My grandma Young told me that if you stand still and stop growing, life will pass you by. It's true. So learn all you can and grow!

Life as a missionary in the Philippines. By Sister Young :)

I often catch my head on clothes lines because I'm tall here! So I always have to keep an eye out for that! Our whole mission got washing machines this week!! They're not great but we don't have to wash our clothes by hand like the picture I sent! I rode in the smallest jeepnie the other day! I couldn't sit up straight. :) There is no American food in grocery store so I haven't been able to make anything from home except french toast hahah! I mess up in Cebuano of course as I'm learning, and sometimes it's so funny to think of what I said and how wrong it was but it's fine! haha You just try again! 

That's all for this week :) Stay tuned for some good news next week!! 

Love Sister Young! 







Comments