3 Months

Kamusta! 

    This so going to be sweet and short just like my week!

      We have some really awesome young member in the ward that work with us! They are preparing for a mission as well! I'm doing well and still striving to be patient and learn Cebuano!! :) We have some great investigators. Even though they are having some large trials, they still have a strong desire to follow our Saviors example. I love being a Missionary because I know this Gospel can and will help them. But it's hard too because all I can do is teach them and help them understand, the rest is up to them. I'm thankful for the gift of tongues and the spirit to guide me in what to say and where to go. 

Life as a missionary in the Philippines! - By Sister Young

    We had fruit for dinner the other night and it was awesome. I tried Jackfruit this week, soo good! We heard this song that was literally just about Mc Donalds, KFC, and Pizza Hut hahah! Everyone honks and waves at us everywhere we go because I stand out so much!! It's kinda fun! It makes our day just that more fun to say hello to everyone!  Me and Sister Orines made a ton of Turon (fried bananas) and Mango float (like a mango pie) for district meeting on Tuesday! so yum!!



Thank you everyone for your prayers and support! Remember to serve others always and pray!! :)






Comments