Kaya nimo :)

Zone Confrence was on Tuesday and I was asked to speak on Humility. I loved having the time to really study this Christlike attribute to share with my zone. Humility is seeking the Lords strength and giving thanks right back. Humility is to be teachable, patient, selfless, thankful, and confident in our Heavenly father and Jesus Christ. Humility does not mean you are weak.It means you have confidence in His plan and are willing to do His will. "Be thou Humble" pg 130 -hymn book. This week i also studied about teaching with power. Power to promise real blessings. I know that I would not be able to fulfill my purpose without the spirit. Missionary work is so great!!! Also on Sunday I was invited to speak in sacrament about missionary work so that was great! It was kinda a great week but also a rough week at the same time. But I said to my self "kaya nimo" - you can do it. And so I did it! 

Where is your faith?  Is it in Gods plan for you? Do you have faith in yourself? Let me tell you, you need to have faith in yourself. Kaya nimo!!!!!


Life in the Philippines! - By Sister Young

   "Wow you're so young" says everyone. :) So for the talk that I gave on Sunday, people couldn't really hear me because the microphone was too low. haha shows how tall I am here!! The computer cafe that we email from is next to a clothing store that plays the worst electronic music ever! "Everything is awesome!"




Comments