"If you give to the Lord, the Lord will give you more"- Nanay Fermina



there's a lot more where that line came from!

Some one told me this week that I look like mama Mary. That's new. Also there are a ton of Korean tourists here in Lapu-lapu so sometimes little kids can't figure out if I'm Korean or American hahah! 3 different people this week gave us 3 different kinds of bananas so I've been eating about 5 everyday! Lami :)

Cleofe, a member in our ward came with us to teach Fermina on Sunday and turns out they are very distant relatives! Fe is doing great :) She always tell us that she will do whatever Gods will is for her. She sang for us again too!

Exchanges for Sister Young and Sister Youngstrom, was great! She is 23, from Colorado and SLC, and so sweet and such a powerful missionary! I love the opportunity to work with, encourage, and learn from a different sister every week!  
 
Teaching the recent convert lessons to Michael is my favorite. He is just so so so converted and I learn so much from him and his testimony. We were talking about Enduring to the End and he explained how we need to stay diligent in following the gospel, and "don't be idle". 

Life is going good for me and Sister Lagdaan! Oh and the Alverez family came to church!! 

love, Sister Young


1. nindot jud
2. People show their love for us by giving us saging :) wala'y problema 
3. Sister Lagdaan, Nanay Fe, Cleofe, ug ako! 
4. Exchanges with Sister Youngstrom! 





Comments