The end. Of my training!!

Well, I know I'll be transfering but I don't know where yet! I'll find out tomorrow and then move on Wednesday! Like I have said, my companion, Sister Orines is a Sister Training leader, and she will be training a new STL in our area. And her new companion (Sister Bating) transfered early because the rest of my batch in the Provo MTC that got reassigned in the states got their visas and are here now!!!!! So yay!!! It's been a lot of anticipation to find out what I'm going to do and where I'm going!! I have loved Tagbilaran!! "Behold Bohol!"

   This week we had 5 investigators come to church!! The two girls with babys are 19 and 17. Princess Edpaulina and April May Igsoy. So very young single mothers. They are best friends so it's great that they can support each other and go to church together. They both have a baptismal date! I'm sad that I won't be here to see them be baptized but I am so happy that I was one to plant a seed and help them grow. They know that God has a plan for them and are such strong women. :) Their testimonies, faith and desire to repent as really strengthened me. I love them!!

     The typhoon passed us here in Bohol. The power went out for 2 hours friday night so we ate in the dark with a lamp. That's really all. It was pretty bad up north though. 

That's all for now! 

Love, Sister Young!



  
Pictures!
1: My beautiful area and Dauis Island just across the water. This is the view from one of our investigators house!
2. Exchanges with Sister Carmara again! trainee power is strong!! Because STL was able to evaluate the last week. 
3. Mangostin!! so lami!
4. 5 investigators at church!!!!!
5.  Romaro Family!!! They were just recently sealed in the temple! And they invite us for dinner almost every Sunday!


6. Sister Lagdaans Birthday!! 23 na!!







Comments