4 Months!!!

 Exchanges again this week! This time with Sister Camara (new missionary) in my area! Trainee work is power! Hahah! And we matched clothes! - not on purpose! 

     The 3rd picture is an investigator family. The Edpaulina family! They are so great. We as missionaries can just do our best to help others. The acting part is all up to them! The 4th picture is of some new investigators! That are the cutest! We're jsut missing their parents in the picture. The 5th picture is a member family! The Bete family! We lead their family home evening on Sunday night! hahah the little boy in the front all ways winks at me during sacrament! 

Life in the Philippines as a missionary - by Sister Young.

     I have almost finished 5 jars of peanut butter. A lady that had too much to drink tried to convince me to marry a Sea man. I tried noodles on rice this week! We made homemade cookies and cream ice cream!!



Sigi bye!!! Love Sister Young!!






Comments