Exchanges in Dauis!

 It was a super fast week! For exchanges I went to Dauis (another island) with Sister Lagdaan! She's way cool and I love learning from her. She learned Cebuano so fast and trained a new missionary right after she was done being trained! We visited a member who lives right be the ocean so we took a picture and right across the water is my area! Nindot!!
     Everyday I am improving in my Cebuano and I'm really loving it. The gift of tongues is so real. Sometimes you just open your mouth and words come out right and it works! Learning Cebuano has taught me patience, diligence, to be simple, and how to be a good listener, and patience again!
     We joined a member family for FHE and dinner on Friday night. It was also Nays birthday! Family home evening was so fun with them! And it really reminded me of how special family is. Read the scriptures with your family and I promise it will strengthen you and your family.
    Until next week! Amping!






Comments