Damang!!!!

Friday, 6:30 am, a damang (spider!!) the size of my hand was just chillin in our CR (bathroom). Yay. It's okay though, I sprayed with Permitheran until it died. So that means a long time. LOL our house smelled like chemicals for a little but we're good! :)

    We had exchanges this week! So the Sister trainer leaders, Sister Delos Santos and Sister Caberte came to our Island! I worked with Sister Delos Santos and learned a lot form her! Sister Bradford is awesome and has led everything last week and will be this week! Oh, so our bathroom door handle is broken and we forgot to tell Sister Caberte (as it was her first time at our house) and she got her self locked in the bathroom for a good 10 minutes! hahah 

Yhena, our recent convert is awesome and her boyfriend went to church with her this Sunday! He is in the Elders area so they are teaching him. I see 2 return missionaries and a temple marriage for them! hahaha 

I love being a full time missionary. It's so fun and tiring and hard and so rewarding in the littlest ways. It's so sweet to just think of how many people I've helped to understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ. How many people I've helped come unto Christ and find peace in him. I just hit my 8 month mark and am so excited for all the adventures to come. 

I hope that you all will study the "Come Follow Me" Study book every week. Learn of Him, make time for Him. You will be strengthened, lifted and healed if you just learn of Christ and follow Him.

1. Spiderrrmannnn
2. Hiking to the top of a mountain to see Brother and Sister Alvarez and then continue on to hick to see an investigator!
3. Gina, Nanay, ug sa iyang mga anak!
4. Just about everyday these cute girls yell "Hi Sister Young, Hi Sister Brad...frard!!!!!!" It makes us laugh every time.
5. We had 5 of our investigators attend church, but if you really want to count them all it would be 15!!!!! Lol because all the neighbor kids came! Ranging from ages 3 to 12 hahah!!
6. Watermelon!! 
7. STLs!!
8. Sister Caberte locked in the CR!
9. View from the front of the multi-cab next to the driver
10. This is the cool guy that drives by our house almost every morning playing "I'm yours" by Jason Mraz with fresh bread!
11. Come unto Christ. (my favorite picture of Him)











Comments