Bag-ong tuig ug Bag-ong kinabuhi!!!!!

  I loved spending Christmas here on my mission. I wouldn't trade it for anything. It felt like a normal day, hot and busy. My District went to Madridejos on Christmas Eve to help a member with setting up games for all the kids living near by. So that means a million kids! It was a great time and way funny! On Christmas day, the Elders gave a blessing to one of our investigators and it was just so cool. That night Sister Bradford and I starting watching Princess and the Frog until I fell asleep! hahha (yes, it was allowed to watch a Disney movie on Christmas in my mission!) On the 26th was the Branch Christmas party! It went from 10-4, hahha that's how they party here!! They had Lechon Baboy (a whole pig) for lunch! So good!! Our Investigators, Rose and Roberto plus 6 kids came to the party and had a great time and made friends! 

     I for sure feel like I'm still 17 but now I'm 20. hahah!  My Birthday was a good regular rainy day! :) We just went to dinner and got pasta for 195 pesos for 2 of us!! And the Elders got me a cake! 

Sorry I don't have pictures this week! The sketchy computer shop we went to last week jacked my pictures but Elder Gonzaga is trying to fix it for me!

      I've been praying for a Christmas miracle all December. The thing that I really wanted to happen, went the opposite way, real bad. But it's just a little trial of faith;). I've seen so many different miracles right in front of me. It's so humbling and I give our Heavenly father all thanks for His trust in me to help these dear people here on Bantayan Island. I feel the Spirit lead me in all that I do. It's so clear that I can't deny it or reject it. Even just today during a first lesson with a new investigating family the spirit was so clear for them all and the mother cried, and I barely held it in. I know this Gospel blesses families, and it clearly blesses the humble families of the Philippines.


Ayo-ayo mo!!!



Love Sister Young

District Christmas party picture!
20!!
Halo- Halo for new years!
We always have bananas!!! 
Bantayan Christmas party!
the million kids at the Madridejos Christmas party!







Comments