I love Bohol.

What a rainy and cloudy week! It's been great because I'm not as sweaty as usual! But I'm a lot more muddy though! This email is going to be short but pictures speak a thousand words. Right?! Sister Orines taught me how to wash my clothes by hand like a true Filipino. The Filipino way is much more effective than a washing machine! So much rice!! :) Man, my area is so beautiful. Dao, Dampas, Upper Dampas, Candaite, and Burgas which is right on the ocean. Bananas are amazing. I'm coming to terms with being dirty and sweaty like all the time. I'm loving the work and feeling the spirit as we teach and just being busy all the time! I love investigators prayers they are so strong. I give thanks to my Heavenly Father constantly for the opportunity to be here with these amazing people and learn so much from them. Sister Zedi is so awesome to work with us so much! She is preparing for a mission. Another member, Addy, just left today for the Provo MTC. She's gong to Hong Kong! Thank you everyone for the encouragement! I love you all.
 Love Sister Young!

Oh and Habitat is awesome too! It's in the hills. Or "mountains".
​​Sigi Amping!













Comments