One month mark!

My one month mark is tomorrow and the time has flown by! I have about a week and a half left here at the MTC! It's starting to get more packed with new missionaries. This week there were 500 new missionaries! So that means the cafeteria lines are getting very long! And on Wednesday we will be hosting new missionaries again!

     For our Sunday devotional, Sherri Dew talked to us about how to better receive personal revelation and intentfuly asking in prayer. She is a really good speaker. For our Tuesdaydevotional, Elder Gong spoke to us about a lot of things but one thing that stood out to me that he said was that studying the scriptures in different languages gives us different gospel insights. I feel that, that is so true. When I'm studying the language and reading Ang Basahon ni Mormon (the Book of Mormon in Cebuano), I learn that there are words in Cebuano that don't translate over to English and vice versa, which can give different insights! I loved seeing a second apostle at the MTC! The spirit is just so cool! For chior we sang "This is the Christ". It's such a pretty song!

    One day this week, Sister Pukahis mom sent her chips and dip! It was so nice to have food other than the MTC food! hahaha jokelang! 

   Gihigugma tika!

  Kasingkasing, Sister Young



Comments