Mission reassignment! Or Not?

Out of the 15 Cebuano missionaries, only 8 are going to the Philippines this Wednesday the 20th, due to visa delays. I am 1 of the 8 so...  PHILIPPINES, HERE I COME! 

     I've loved the MTC, but I'm ready to go! One of my companions, Sister Aguilar get reassigned to Salt lake City South mission! I'm sad our trio wont be flying to the Philippines all together but she'll have a great time in Salt Lake. Some other Missionaries are going to Washington, Oregon, Missouri, and Wisconsin! Everyone is excited to go out in the field and sad to leave eachother. Our Prophet has reassigned 

     On Sunday all 7 of us Cebuano sister sang "I need thee every hour" during sacrament meeting. We sang the first verse in English and the 2nd and 3rd in Cebuano! Tuesday devotional- Elder Natress from the 70 spoke to and gave us a question to think about.  "How did you come to know that Jesus is the Christ?" The chior song that we sang was "Nearer my God to thee'. It wasn't just the regular hymn though! It was much better!! I loved it. Our MTC Chior is so big! It's about 3/4 the missionaries here!

    I'm going to miss my two companions! It's been so fun with them everyday in the MTC. We've learned so much together. I have loved every bit of my stay at the MTC. I can not wait for the Philippines to share this amazing Gospel with the people there. I still have a lot to learn but I am ready for it.

JesuKristo mao ang atong manluluwas. Nasyud ko nga kinii simbahan ang tinuod. 
Gihigugma mga pamilia ug mga amigo!!!

The next time I email will be from the Philippines!! 

Amping!!!!!!

Kasingkasing, Sister Young

One Month Pictures



Elder Steuer and Elder Wright fell asleep!!



Just Elder. Lusk, Mau, Allen, Olsen, and Adams at thier best.


Wednesday morning we found some sweet rolls on the "shareing table" in our residence hall! But they seemed pretty messy so we got some gloves and eat them that way! hahahha they were good!


Thank you Grandma Young for the Crepes!!

Here, a bunch of us gathered around a piano while Sister Latu played and we sang some primary songs with a twist!


Comments