Kinatibuk-ang Komperensya

General Conference is my favorite holiday. Man, it's just so good. 

     Sister Stahmann and I are doing well! She is hard working and very funny, so basically everything is great! We made chocolate chip cookies this week too! :)  

     A lady we were going to try to teach ran the other way when she thought we weren't looking, it was sad and funny at the same time. It's all good it happens less times than it does. :) Doing this work brings me so much joy. A joy and hope for others that I can't explain. I love this Gospel and I love our Savior.  Matthew 18:11-14.

    Sooo, I hit my 17th month mark. Wild. I've been here for a while but it doesn't seem like it! There' s a lot of potential here in Calape so we're working for at least one more baptism before I head out next month. Kaya ;)

Nahigugma ko ninyo! 

TRUST THE LORD

Sister Young


1. Tinibgan na sad sa pagbisita kang Tatay Rody.. apan wa jamo siza didto lol
2. Baktas
3. The Josol, Diezon, & Bagio kids :)
4. trooper 





Comments