3rd Week!!!

Hey Ya'll!! 

Ronald A. Rasband spoke at our devotional on Tuesday!  My zone sings in the choir and we sang Hope of Isreal. It was a very cool night! He talked about recieveing personal revelation. I would invite you all to study the most recent talks given by our prophet because it is the most important revelation from God.

My Cebuano is coming along, but the grammer is just so funky it's confusing! hahaha They have actor, object, and recipient focuses. And the way you make a word past, present. and future is by adding mo-, ni-, nag-, for actor focus. Then i-, on-, gi, -a, for object focus. And -an, gi-, -i,  for recipient focus. Also adding the correct focus markers, and linkers.

I love my teachers, they are so fun and really help us learn. Class is always fun because the 4 Elders, Olsen, Adams, Kapele, and Oross are hilarious. Class is also very spiritual. I've learned that I learn better when we have the spirit in class. So not being too stressed or discouraged is important because the spirit can't help when I'm too overwhelmed.

I really miss hiking and driving haha, but the MTC is so fun. I love it. I'm also really excited to just get out and fly to the Philippines! Only 3 weeks left!!

My favorite scriptures right now are Moroni 7: 33-48. Go read it!

I run about 1 mile everyday and stretch during our 1 hour gym time. - I don't like to run but I do it anyways. haha


I love you and miss you all. 
Love, Sister Young







Comments