Natawo ug namatay ko sa Bohol



Kalag- kalag (kinda like Halloween but not haha ) this week was cool. We were fed "biko" which is a traditional food for the Holiday. 

We had a great Family History activity for our branch on Saturday and it was a sweet sweet moment. We were able to help some people start their tree and others to take names to the Temple. It was so great!!! GO to the Temple because you're close to it!

     I am definitely not  counting the days I have remaining in this beautiful place and I am cherishing every moment. My heart has been touched and changed by all the people I have served here. I am so thankful to have experienced all that I have. My mission and all that I have learned from it is my rock and I cherish it so much. My testimony has become a knowledge. I know our Savior, Jesus Christ, suffered for us all so that we don't have to. I know the Gospel of Jesus Christ can be lived and applied anywhere, even the humblest of homes. I've seen it done. My mission changed me, but at the beginning and the end and all the way through, it's not about me. It's about inviting others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. 

Alma 9:29

Sister Young

1. Me & Angel
2. Calape Branch Family History Activity
3. Salop sa adlaw
4."Big Cross"
5. aka pig roast
6. like this and like that







Comments