6 months na lang!!...

This week: :)
I had another dress made!
Zone Conference was cool! I love learning from and talking with my mission President! 
I went on exchanges with Sister Bradford in her area! Bisdak na siya :)
I hit my one year mark and it came so fast!
Stake conference was on Sunday so went to that in Mandaue! 
Family Home Evening with the Alvarez family was so awesome! Rose, Jenny and Jerom came along with the new bishop and his family and the Lemesa family and a couple other members! 
I'm enduring and enjoying my mission so good. I love my Savior and thankful for Him. 

Happy Mothers day sa tanan nga mga nanay! ug sa ako sud kay nanay ko lol joke lang!!!
Have a good week because why not :)
Don't forget to read you scriptures and be humble. 

Doctrina ug mga Pakisaad 11

Love, Sister Young


1. kami :)
2. We hit our 1 year mark!! 
3. Exchanges with Sister Bradford!
4. We taught the Alvarez family using a power point to teach the Plan of Salvation! We're getting creative so we can keep the attention of all 8 kids ages 3-15!
5&6 Family Home Evening at the Alvarezs home :)







Comments